The Palace

The resplendent DIGGI PALACE was built by Shri Thakur Saheb Pratap Singh ji Diggi of the then ruling family of Diggi principality in 1860. Situated in the heart of the city on 18 acres of land amidst an array of fresco painted 'deodis' (doorways), 'durbars' (banquet halls), 'havelis' (palace wings) and lush green gardens; the DIGGI PALACE is a tranquil haven offering luxury and hospitality that is pure and unpretentious

TOP